• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

regional advice?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thats kinda what I was hoping someone would say. Those are the same things I am looking for. And even if the path doesn't work out at the regionals due to a layoff or something. Part 121 flying on the resume is a guaranteed eye catcher!

For the same reasons as you stated, I knew I would not like corporate for long.

another route is flying for a Fortune 500 company, true "corporate" flying as FalconCapt would say. they are very professionally run, have hard days off, pay more, and are in many ways run like an airline. hard to get in unless you know someone, i would imagine....

plenty of threads on this topic

Singlespeed,

Just to give you another opinion, I kick myself in the A$$ everytime I go to work. I should've never, never, never, never left my Lear job.

If you could find a decent boss that you get along with in a decent 135 op. I would take that any day of the week over this regional garbarge.

Coming here was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made.

But, (sigh) I've made the best of it and started my own business on the side. Now hopefully in the next ten years I can quit flying and really enjoy life. Maybe even get back into a Lear or other biz jet.

Those days were really the best part of my career thus far. But I did have an excellent boss at that time. I guess that really makes the difference.

Thanks guys for the input. I am at home more than my wife cares. I would like to fly more so I am just raising some questions. BTTII man dude I feel your pain at PSA I left PDT a few years ago. I went to a position where I could fly PIC turbine.

I’m happier now than 3 years ago. My corporate is a lot different than most I am very secure but the money thing bugs not only me but also the whole staff. Money has a way of taking care of a lots of issues with management. Again thanks for the input.

Latest resources

Back