Regarding first class medical

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC said:
Binocularity refers to the ability of both eyes to track the same object at the same time. This means that the image of the object falls on the fovea of each eye at the same time. This is termed bifoveal fixation. Fusion, which is the superimposition of the two images in the brain, results from bifoveal fixation. The highest degree of binocularity is stereopsis, which is three dimensional depth perception made possible by the fusion of the binocular images of an object viewed at slightly different angles.

Gotta luv the internet! :)

.​

:erm: riiiiiiight.

The whizzing in a cup is only a a blood sugar test. Checking for Diabetes I think.

If you have to pee in a cup, you're going to the wrong AME. Probably one that doesn't do it very often and has to read the instruction booklet before you get there.If you get an astronaut physical, find another AME and then stick with him for your career.

Everyone I have ever met has had to go in the cup.

I've been getting Class I's for 14 years and have had to pee in cup once.

GogglesPisano said:
I've been getting Class I's for 14 years and have had to pee in cup once.

Interesting.
Can anyone recommend a good AME in the Atlanta area? Good as in quick, done, over with.

thanks

Here is an interesting question, how much is everyone paying for the medical. Okay maybe its not that interesting.

I paid 75 for mine. My AME is awesome - walked into the office at 10:10am, and walked out with my 1st class at 10:20am.

Last edited:
I never "peed in the cup", but did pee on a strip of plastic that, I think, would register if I had an abnormal blood sugar level.

115 for mine, usually about 25 minutes

Latest resources

Back