Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typhoon1244 said:
"the Sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning,"

Typhoon, for this comment I accuse you of being wild and undisciplined.

If your union had better scope you and didn't fly an RJ, you would not have this problem. :D

Better still, if you didn't wear a uniform and didn't salute anyone it would make me feel much better about myself.

Ok I'll try.

I LOVE TO FLY!

Now, can anyone prove me wrong?:D

Typhoon1244 said:

Can anyone post something under this thread that nobody can (a) refute or (b)
I don't think it can be done!

Every takeoff will be followed by a return to earth. Spaceflight excepted.

regards,
8N

Re: Re: Refute this!

enigma said:
Every takeoff will be followed by a return to earth. Spaceflight excepted.

regards,
8N

Well since you said "Every" and every being an absolute... your statement would be incorrect... You can't "except" an item while using an absolute that covers all...

Voyager 1 Spacecraft will never, ever return to earth... so in it's logbook there is 1 take-off and 0 landings

Sorry... but nice try... play again next week...

chawbein said:
I put forth that a tree falling in the woods with noone around still makes a sound!!!

Without an empirical observation to prove this, how do you really KNOW?

Trees need a better union and a scope clause. We wouldn't have this problem if it weren't for all these d@mn RJ's. :D

grammar police alert

"the Sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning,"
No, it will not. The sun does not have a consciousness, so it can’t have a will. Now perhaps the sun shall rise tomorrow, but I’m not ready to concede that yet, either. We'll have to see how today goes, first. :D

Voyager 1 Spacecraft will never, ever return to earth... so in it's logbook there is 1 take-off and 0 landings

Actually, if the theory of Curved Space is true, Voyager may return to Earth, or whatever is left of Earth, someday.

Unless, of course, most flying is being done by RJ's at that time, which may cause space to distort in a wildly unpredictable manner.

Curved Space

Timebuilder, I think you're missing the real issue, that is space wouldn't be CURVED if it had a better union.

This is a clear example of management's abuses, and the union is letting it happen. I think space and the galactic brotherhood should get new union leaders.

chawbein said:
I put forth that a tree falling in the woods with noone around still makes a sound!!!
If a man speaks in the woods with no woman around, is he still wrong?

Latest resources

Back