Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Typhoon1244

Member in Good Standing
You know what's so amazing about this web board to me? Nobody can make an assertion of any kind--no matter how well reasoned or documented--on this board without somebody coming out of the woodwork and telling them they're full of sh_t! I'll bet I could post "the Sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning," and some clown would jump all over me for making such a wild, undisciplined statement. Either that, or they'd say "not if (choose one: the RJDC / DALPA) had anything to do with it!"

Can anyone post something under this thread that nobody can (a) refute or (b) twist into a discussion of scope, mainline vs. regional jets, furloughs, pay-for-training, or college education requirements?

I don't think it can be done!

Kiss off, Typhoon! You're an idiot!

And I just got hired by Gulfstream today! Woohoo! :D

Actually, the sun rising in the east is only from the perspective of someone on Earth. It doesn't really "rise."
-I feel ya, man:D

congrats, BigD!

and Typhoon, I know what you mean - net communications seem to leed to people being less civil than they would be face to face.

if only because 1. we can't punch them. 2. their words lay printed, so it's not like they're said on forgotten; each time you read a thread, they're there in your face. and of course 3. people often hit the reply or send button without cooling off.

Thanks Dot_AK! I was just flying Cessna 150's before, and they hired me and put me right into the copilot's seat of a 1900! They must really be impressed with my piloting skill! Some people say that they only hired me because of the twenty thousand dollar check I wrote to the airline, but they'll see how good I am at raising and lowering the gear and change their tune!

Drat! I don't think I put enough smileys after my Gulfstream comment! Either that or I'm taking YOU guys too seriously!

The net certainly brings out the courage in people. It's sometimes a good thing, and many times a bad thing.

"Gravity works..."

Yes, but does it always apply? You must be a freight pilot. :D

Minh
(Will Argue Anything) :p

Latest resources

Back