Redundant Question>>>

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avbug & everyone who contributed:
Thank you for understanding me. I am sorry it took this long tread with negative comments.
I have worked hard trying to prove myself. By no means do I want the easy way out. I really to enjoy my office in the sky and there is no amount of money that can substitute all of my wonderful experiences/knowledge that I have acquired.
I once heard a phrase: "Tough times don't last, tough people do!" And from what it sounds like, you and I any many others are here because we love what we do and nobody, NOBODY, will take those awesome memories away.
Thanks again!:)

I agree with the above- LOOSE the attitude and maybee you will get somewhere in this business. Avbug has more experience in his little finger than you have in your TT. Wake up-

YOU will find very few that will "feel" sorry for you in this business. As the saying goes "If you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the swing".

Their are instructors that have 3000TT that can't even latch on to a decent job and you have the "bright" idea to lash out... come on ! !

3 5 0

What gets to me is when someone like this doesnt understand why anyone in there right mind wouldnt fly with a slender female?? Like you deserve the flight because your a slender female.

Get real.

i dont feel sorry for one female pilot out there. Ive had friends undercut on jobs because the chief pilot wanted to have something pretty in the right seat. Doesnt look like you have missed out on many right seat gigs based on your aircraft flown. Maybe right place a right time, but you wont find many people with your time getting right seat time in corporate jets.

Re: Sorry Guys!

tach32 said:

I currently airline from Tampa to Houston to fly left seat in a king air 200 for free only to turn around and airline home after the trip at my expense! I am paying my dues (realistically). ... However, as it stands, me being a young slender female, a lot of pilots (I’m sure it’s because of their wives) turn their heads or tell me I’m not allowed when I show up at the airport and ask to ride along.

Why would people think you needed a job when you fly for free. I'm not sure if you think being a woman is a benefit or an obstacle. By all means use your advantages and opportunities to get quality time, but don't prostitute yourself. Act like a professional and most likely you will be treated like a professional be man or woman.

Latest resources

Back