Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Safety in numbers

Live4flyng said:
It is illegal for an employer to fire you for trying to organize too.

You'er right that they can't fire you for orgonizing, but if they know you are a open orgonizer they can always find some other reason to drop the axe. Until a union and some protections are in place Options is not an inviornment that allows us to be open with our union views.

I have spoken to one of your new MEC members about a way for Options pilots to regester on the new web site and begin to open up the lines of communicatons. You know the old saying "there's safety in numbers" , if the Options pilots were to join with you in a unified local it would increse your base by a full third, lots of dues and people power.

if the Options pilots were to join with you in a unified local it would increse your base by a full third
It would then be OUR dues, there is no I in TEAM.

Whale Rider said:
FLOPS selling Citation X and Legacy???????? Didn't they just buy those birds last year?:confused:

A little sematics problem. When an airline says they are selling an aircraft, that means they are getting rid of them. When a frac pilot says we are selling a type of airplane, they usually mean they are selling shares of those planes to customers. Expansion. (Hopefully) This is the case with the X and Legacy. In fact, our management seems to be in love with the Legacy. :rolleyes:

Thanks FracDaddy,

For clarifying the semantics. I used to be a FracBrother myself. My bad for not remembering.:)

It was mentioned in the OCC many, many months ago that the GIV, CL601 and FA50 fleets would not be growing. It was oft rumored that this was prime NJ/FJ territory and extremely tough to compete with such a large and entrenched fleet.
Take that for what it's worth. If "Ronco" Ron Popeil decides to sell the FLOPs large cabin fleet on an informercial things could turn around quickly.

Latest resources

Back