• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Red Arrow Grievance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you enjoy red arrow days than vote yes to PBS. Just think how much more there will be to complain about if PBS passes.

Like what, specifically? It seems most pilots at ASA feel this system will be better overall than the current one. So, there should be less complaining.

Well if sucking more or less is a terrible measure of things, then so be it. But the facts are clear, in that things will suck more if the PBS is voted down.

I was told by a scheduler that the whole "overstaffed" idea is a lie. He said it's quite the opposite. Just throwing that out there.

Well if sucking more or less is a terrible measure of things, then so be it. But the facts are clear, in that things will suck more if the PBS is voted down.

Yup... A few company subsidized union jobs would go up in smoke, we would recall furloughs and run more upgrades.

I believe ASA is so understaffed that they drastically need PBS to stave off a recall. We're getting quality of life improvements with PBS, but selling the bottom of the list out.

Yup... A few company subsidized union jobs would go up in smoke, we would recall furloughs and run more upgrades.

I believe ASA is so understaffed that they drastically need PBS to stave off a recall. We're getting quality of life improvements with PBS, but selling the bottom of the list out.

How can we be overstaffed when the line values are less than 85 credit and 75 block? When I was on the 700 just a couple reserves broke guarantee, and barely. I think the reserve coverage is low because the reserves are being utilized for opentime that can't be picked up by lineholders due to the red arrows and the abundance of four days.

Also, wasn't it sometime last fall that the company fixed the red arrow issue by increasing line values and putting half the seniority list on reserve? I flew with a 10yr captain that was back on reserve! I think the uproar from that reverted us back to the scheduling policy we see today.

Latest resources

Back