Recognizing the FlightInfo Scholars

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NoahWerka said:
Sorry if I missed it, but I didn't see TDTurbo on the list of nominees. With his vast experience(1100+ hours in 22...TWENTY TWO)...wow!... years, he has to be one of the most knowledgeable aviators contributing to this board. His feats of derring-do have undoubtably given him the mistaken idea that his stupidity is most impressive. We can ALL learn from his contributions. What we must learn from these little gems of information is that sooner or later stupid stuff will get you.
A wise old man once told me that "if you are farther off the ground than flat on your feet, you are in a hostile environment. If you are in a hostile environment the odds are against you and you can get hurt. Your job as a pilot is to do everything in your power to lessen those odds."
I nominate TDTurbo for his skill as a pilot for surviving the past 22 years. He must be very,very.....very good to have done that.

Nice "Red Belly". Does it have a Sherman Trasmission?

my brother has it on a shirt, and the cartoon fisherman drawn on it tells the whole story! very suggestive :)

Latest resources

Back