• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recent UPS Interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UPS..new application allow former employees??????

I sorted boxes for UPS while in college. I left under good terms two weeks notice never late etc. But, now the new online application will not let me apply. It stated that UPS would not allow former employees to apply?

Any help from UPS guys/gals would help.

...the new online application will not let me apply. It stated that UPS would not allow former employees to apply?

Majic,
I would call someone in the HR and ask, or better yet go to a job fair and ask in person. I know as a fact that one of my friends was hired some 4 months ago and he threw boxes @ UPS ~ 7 years ago. They will contact your previous bosses though, so I’d say try to contact them first before you apply (if you can).

...Unfortunately only 700 of the required 1000 hours Turbine PIC. is there any way around the turbine pic requirement?

Climb,
A friend of mine went to the Atlanta job fair and asked the very same question because he’s in same situation as you are (he’s flying MD11’s now). He only has about 600 hours turbine pic., but lots of international experience, etc. PD (HR supervisor) told him that unfortunately they do not give “any waivers” to the 1,000 turbine pic time requirement. Sorry, man, maybe try to go to a job fair and show them your resume, who knows what they might say?

Good luck to you both!
av80r

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back