• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recent UPS Interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed 2 1/2 weeks ago also. No call, no e-mail, no letter, no nothing. Still biting my nails. Is it true that UPS will hire 600+ pilots in 2007? Hang in there folks, our time will come.

I don't feel quite so bad now...

I don't know if they can handle 600/year in their training department. I've heard about 350. But that's still about a 15% increase in the roster.

I have interviewed with UPS and received my pool letter within 4 days but, I have been waiting for a call for 5 1/2 weeks for a class date!

I have a friend that interviewed on Oct 24, received the dreaded rejection letter on the 31st, it was dated the 27th. Pretty quick decision, he must have really F'd something up for them to decide so quickly. It said, "others more closely fit their business needs". Wow, that surely helps him try to improve his week area(s)! Do they mean "the Others" from Lost?

Stats:
- Military heavy driver w/Int'l experience
- TT: 3400ish
- Heavy ME Turbine PIC: 1700ish
- Ability to fly a 767 SIM or interview successfully: apparently NOT

IMO, if you haven't been rejected within a week, you're probably on track to getting a pool letter. The only thing that can harm you now is the background/reference check.

Good luck guys and gals.

any thoughts about getting another shot after a rejection? i have heard yes and no.

Latest resources

Back