• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recent ERAU grads (or current students) question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I think you can blame it on PFT jerks who will pay even more money to go fly in a big King Air with things hanging off it! Oh, I forgot, they get to put on uniforms and act like they are pilots. Purchase Pilot Wings!

No, I think you can blame it on PFT jerks who will pay even more money to go fly in a big King Air with things hanging off it! Oh, I forgot, they get to put on uniforms and act like they are pilots. Purchase Pilot Wings!

Actually that has nothing to do with the reason Riddle is so expensive. Are you sure of what you are saying? Because you obviously have no idea what PFT is. Nor, do you know any people from my airline because 99% of them aren't "jerks".

If you are going to direct something to me, say it to my face. I will be glad to meet you when you fly in. If you can make an statement such as that, then say it behind your true identity.

You mean after you got hammered in your post about Girl Scout cookies you still don't get it? When I see myself, I can say I worked my tail off to be where I am. I will fly my 300 hrs this year, bring in my 6 figures and know that I never had to pay to play Pro Pilot Wannabe! And, BTW On other avaition websites, there are many people there who know who I am. You can even see where I live! But wait, there are professional pilots over there in every sense of the word! I don't think you would do well "over there!"

You mean after you got hammered in your post about Girl Scout cookies you still don't get it? When I see myself, I can say I worked my tail off to be where I am. I will fly my 300 hrs this year, bring in my 6 figures and know that I never had to pay to play Pro Pilot Wannabe! And, BTW On other avaition websites, there are many people there who know who I am. You can even see where I live! But wait, there are professional pilots over there in every sense of the word! I don't think you would do well "over there!"

Yeah, ok. And you are telling me to grow up? Sounds like you have some personal issues.

BTW I have lost bigger arguments that the one you mentioned. Or, did you just want to say Girl Scout because it makes you think of 9 year olds? Take that to "grown up land".

Don't know where you got personal issues out of that one. Professional Pilots do not pay an "airline" to sit in the seat. They are paid by said airline. Looks like there are some bottom feeder "airlines" where you can go make 17k/yr and pay off that massive loan you have to pull the gear and talk on the radio.

Don't know where you got personal issues out of that one. Professional Pilots do not pay an "airline" to sit in the seat. They are paid by said airline. Looks like there are some bottom feeder "airlines" where you can go make 17k/yr and pay off that massive loan you have to pull the gear and talk on the radio.

You angry about something there buddy?

Professional pilots shouldn't be judging anyone on any level of professionalism. You know nothing about me. You have no right to assume anything about me or my career. Nor do you have the right to assume about anyone at my airline. Move along.

I go to an extended-campus location and fly at a local flight school.....Do I at least get a pass? ;)

Latest resources

Back