• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Recent ERAU grads (or current students) question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah that was unclear. I had my PPL before starting and completed FA109 then proceeded with the rest.

EMB170Pilot said:
Thank God I did the Fix pay program...

you know mr instructor, i am kind of rusty on my VMC demos and short field landings, can we go up again and practice in the seminole. he he (said that a lot) A lot of my friends milked that program. do they still have that?

No they go rid of that program. They said there was this one guy that kept milking the system.

I would have done the same thing. "You know Mr. IP. I just do not feel good about taking the checkride tomorrow. I think I may need more practice. You don't want me to bring down your pass rate, do you?"

I started training right after they did away with the program

Wish I would have had the luxury of fixed cost....they started that a couple of years after I got there and I am SURE they were losing their a*s on that deal and did away with it.

How do you guys expect to pay off your school loans with a $21.00 an hour regional job? No flame, just curious.

Cassive Mock said:
How do you guys expect to pay off your school loans with a $21.00 an hour regional job? No flame, just curious.

Default, move to Fiji, sweep floors at a 7/11, and buy a hammock in between to palms?

I only went there for two years and I'm working the equivalent of two jobs just to make minimum payments on everything. I got nobody to blame but myself!

What have I learned?
#1 Pilot factory universities are worthless
#2 There's no reason your education toward a flying career should cost anywhere near 6-digits.

g

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back