• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Really?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get with it. Uncle Kenn likes being on stage for all to see. Textron wants to unload CA and and every back and forth is another article in AIN.
Uncle Kenn will take it off your hands with the contracts(liabilities) for a 130 mil payment from Textron.
Textron counters with 100 mil.
Uncle Kenn "I got union problems. You have to raise the offer."....
Just the sign of a good negotiator.

Originally Posted by Humphreybogart
Is Ricci that much of a males sexual part (D**K)? Really?
Well, look who's finally coming around... All it took is your cushy little side show being threatened and you come a runnin.

Guess you're hoping you can switch sides again and become a line guy real quick? :puke:

Now where did I put my old United Clicker....?

Wow, this coming from someone who is so anti union.
I would have guessed that you would be cheering on Ricci seeing as he too is anti union.

It's just too bad that those Teamsters are keeping him from taking your aircraft and putting you out on the street. I bet you must be glad that they are working to save your pathetic a$$.

HumpyeeBLowtard has been throwing fellow pilots under the bus for years at CA without loosing any sleep over it. Now it's his turn and he suddenly gets religion. Interesting what happens when personal blinders are suddenly ripped away by events...isn't it?

Last edited:
well, look who's finally coming around... All it took is your cushy little side show being threatened and you come a runnin.

Guess you're hoping you can switch sides again and become a line guy real quick? :puke:

Now where did i put my old united clicker....?

Humpyeeblowtard has been throwing fellow pilots under the bus for years at ca without loosing any sleep over it. Now it's his turn and he suddenly gets religion. Interesting what happens when personal blinders are suddenly ripped away by events...isn't it?
+++++++++++111111

Wow, this coming from someone who is so anti union.
I would have guessed that you would be cheering on Ricci seeing as he too is anti union.

Well deserved. Time for me to eat crow. I think both TC and KR should rot to a horrible demise. This is MY lively hood as well. Being thrown under the bus is not right for anybody. You "brainiacs" that think I'm management are WAY off. No, I'm not BL, LOL. Time to jump ship with the rest of the rats that TC created.

Well deserved. Time for me to eat crow. I think both TC and KR should rot to a horrible demise. This is MY lively hood as well. Being thrown under the bus is not right for anybody. You "brainiacs" that think I'm management are WAY off. No, I'm not BL, LOL. Time to jump ship with the rest of the rats that TC created.

This confession brought to you by the Humphrey dance

Its all you Humpty.

After all, its kinda what Ricci is about to do to all you low life CA pilots who were not "successful" in your efforts to make the fractional marketplace work. His words, not mine. Get out there and hump it Humph.

Last edited:
Well that didn't take long...

Don't know too many negotiating sessions where someone has received much from another after ripping them a new one in public.

For proof, look to Washington, DC....everyone knows why things are bad there and why they can't get anything done.

What, did TC and Phildo remove you from their XMas card list? Been told that your services will no longer be required after the takeover or what?

Yeah, you're not management...Hah! Me thinks thou protests a whee bit much...

Time to jump ship with the rest of the rats that TC created.

Interesting turn of phrase there Bogus. Freudian Slip?

Last edited:
This confession brought to you by the Humphrey dance

Its all you Humpty.

After all, its kinda what Ricci is about to do to all you low life CA pilots who were not "successful" in your efforts to make the fractional marketplace work. His words, not mine. Get out there and hump it Humph.

Classic.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs

Theres a flashback in so many ways. Do the Humphrey Hump. Haha.

The humphrey dance is your chance to do the hump
Come on humphreybogart
Do the humphrey hump, do the humphrey hump.

Maybe even get up there and do some karaoke, huh? Mr DJ?

Latest resources

Back