• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Really?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes Bogart, he is that much of a Dick. And I'm feeling that way about his counterparts at Cessna as well who are also complicit in Ricci's scheme.

Yes Bogart, he is that much of a Dick. And I'm feeling that way about his counterparts at Cessna as well who are also complicit in Ricci's scheme.

Two words describe Cessna and Textron management. General Electric.

Bogart,

You've been on this site how long? And you're just now figuring out that KR is, um, a feminine hygiene product?

Is Ricci that much of a males sexual part (D**K)? Really?

Wow, this coming from someone who is so anti union.
I would have guessed that you would be cheering on Ricci seeing as he too is anti union.

It's just too bad that those Teamsters are keeping him from taking your aircraft and putting you out on the street. I bet you must be glad that they are working to save your pathetic a$$.

Kenn's culture

Is Ricci that much of a males sexual part (D**K)? Really?

Can't comment on whether he's a "dick" or not, it's a subjective term.

Kenn's (and by extension, his mgt. team's) interpretation of what is legal, safe, and appropriate is often very, very different from what the typical line pilot interprets those things to be.

In addition, Kenn's style is extremely paternalistic, which has resulted in rampant cronyism and favoritism within the organization.

Our CBA gives us the right to refuse illegal, dangerous and/or unreasonable demands from the company without having to face formal discipline.

It does not do so well at stopping the cronyism; but that's a common problem in most organizations. Suckups and yes-men tend to rise to the top in any company. But at least our CBA insures the integrity of our seniority list for the purpose of bidding airframes, schedules, and vacations.

There are a lot of places out there worse to work than Options, and worse bosses than Kenn Ricci. But I sleep much better at night knowing that I have some protections in place. It's well worth my hundred bucks per month dues.

Latest resources

Back