Really Need Ya'lls Advice!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
seriously ace

Nice. My mother passed away this year. I find this in very bad taste. Although I may have had disagreements with you on this board (I truly don't recall), I have only come at you ON SUBJECT. These sort of unrelated insults are weak and really do not lend themselves to establishing your credibility. I did not (as your post seems to suggest) single you out on this thread. Read all of my post. You are just one of the misled misleaders to whom I responded. This thread seemed to be full of pansy-a$$ pilots who wish to mislead some poor sap who is trying to get some advice on how to move on from a job, not on the virtues on sleeping alone.

It's hard to take your personal attacks seriously, as you do not know me. Take you shots Hawker. Please. Just try to attack my logic, not my dead mother.

AceE

Ace, if you think these "pansy-a$$e$" are trying to mislead this "poor sap" then you're wrong. The "poor sap" hates this guy, and is asking for advice. Even more he's taking the advice (good advice--if you ask me), and actively looking to improve his situation. How do you know he hasn't already paid his dues? You never ask but instead make your own assumptions.

My real point here is your arrogance. You try to seem humble, but in your post condemning personal insults you've made several yourself. Even if you can justify (which I will never buy) that some of these "pansy-a$$e$" are trying to mislead, I would argue that most are not, nor have they been mislead themselves (another insult implying lack of reason or situational awareness). Most of the "pansy-a$$e$" you condemn are stand up people trying to help. The standards in this industry are low enough. Advice to lower standards--any standards--is bad advice. If the "poor-sap" and "pansy-a$$e$" who started this post have higher standards than you there is no reason to demean either of them.

Most of all the "poor-sap" label is your true show of your colors. Obviously this pilot is not at all a "poor-sap" because of what he's accomplished already. He's demonstrated good logic, judgement, and knows when his situation is approaching critical. HE'S THINKING AHEAD! I would fly with him anywhere anytime.

My intention is not to pick a fight as my philosophy on thread arguments is this:

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics--even if you win you're still retarded.

Offensive? probably
Funny as he!! Absolutely!

Ace, If you are as progressive as you claim, I hope this is a little reflection for you, so you can see how much you really look down on other people.

Thankyou! I do not consider myslef a "poor sap" . I did not say anything to ace, b/c like all of you, he was offering his advice to me ( however slightly condescending it may be) he is trying to help.

However, I have taken ya'lls advice and I will let you know the outcome!

Last edited:
CAVOK69 said:
Thankyou! I do consider myslef a "poor sap" . I did not say anything to ace, b/c like all of you, he was offering his advice to me ( however slightly condescending it may be) he is trying to help.

However, I have taken ya'lls advice and I will let you know the outcome!

You sound like a good kid. I wish you the best. Again, make your own choices after gathering as much information as you can. There are many bumps and turns in this industry. Just keep your head on straight, set your sights high and never forget why you got into flying in the first place. There is a great series of posts from a gentleman who goes by Duke Elegant, it's in the general section and I think it's called The Big Chill. Life in aviation is a great adventure, keep up the good work, you're well on your way.

Ace

thanks and I meant i am NOT a poor sap. Didnt mean to type that :(

If you are not even 23 yet, I say sit tight for at least another few months. You're making good money (for your age, not your seat) and building the same time you'd build at a regional. Although I know it's crappy spending that much time with a jerk.... Your hotel room situation is absolutely ridiculous....

Sounds to me like you are well on your way to having FedEx mins. It also sounds to me like you are flying with a nutcase/boozer (not a healthy environment to be flying in). I would loose the Lear job before your "Captain" has a really bad day and involves you in an incident - or worse. Fly the Moo-Two for a year or so and then pound FedEx's door down.... Share a hotel room???? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

I left my lear job, found a great pic jet gig.

its a chief/only pilot gig, flying a citation....

Lots of work, but will be very cool. I start soon.!.

Latest resources

Back