• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Realistic Hiring Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle is handing out class date (without interview) to graduates of Western Michigan and Oklahoma University with a 3.0 or better GPA and Comm/Inst/ME ratings. It's the new "Direct Track" program, and yes, you heard that right: no interview, you just get a class date assigned.

Is it 2013 yet? :)

I know a guy who is interviewing with PSA he has 850/100 multi/cfi/cfii/mei and another friend of mine got hired at PSA recently with 880tt/500turbun/85multi

Pinnacle is handing out class date (without interview) to graduates of Western Michigan and Oklahoma University with a 3.0 or better GPA and Comm/Inst/ME ratings. It's the new "Direct Track" program, and yes, you heard that right: no interview, you just get a class date assigned.

"We fixed it."
:puke:

The "we fixed it" comment is a heresay comment from a greiving father. Phil Trenary did not say that on camera.

As opposed to the previous interview where they make you fog a mirror.

Latest resources

Back