• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Realistic Hiring Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you sure about that? I would have swore I heard that quote from him on camera.

I'm 90% sure. This was part of that investigation TV show (I forgot who, CBS?) that featured Colgan. I think Miles O Brien was in it, and it interviewed former pilots. At one point, a fater of a Colgan victim talked about being in the hearings and approaching the CEO and was told "We fixed it" , and how that shocked him because he didn't understand how the CEO could say that. That's what I know. Now, if anyone has Phil T on record (video tape) saying "We fixed it" , I would love to see it. But unfortunately, as best as I recall, it's the father's words.

I'm 90% sure. This was part of that investigation TV show (I forgot who, CBS?) that featured Colgan. I think Miles O Brien was in it, and it interviewed former pilots. At one point, a fater of a Colgan victim talked about being in the hearings and approaching the CEO and was told "We fixed it" , and how that shocked him because he didn't understand how the CEO could say that. That's what I know. Now, if anyone has Phil T on record (video tape) saying "We fixed it" , I would love to see it. But unfortunately, as best as I recall, it's the father's words.

You might be right. I watched the show and thought I recalled "T" saying it to the father when he walked over and shook his hand and If IRC it was amplified to make it audible on camera, but I'm probably wrong. I have a good memory, its just short.

No, as best as I recall, it's the greiving father one-on-one into the camera when he says he was told 'We fixed it.'

Latest resources

Back