Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ramped by 2 airport cops and 2 sheriffs. . .Accused me of a Felony!!!! No Kidding

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:-) said:
Baa
Baa
Baa

Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees!
You notice how attacked me on rights?

The original poster is detained in the investigation of a felony and Lawfly/skylawyer/buttefeck or whichever screen name he's posting under never mentioned once, that when being detained in investigation of a felony, that person has the right to not speak, or the right to an attorney.

What attorney would not metion this, when talking to someone who was detained in the investigation of a felony? None. A real attorney would have told you that you were obligated in providing the photo ID, the pilot's license, the registration and after that you don't have to say a word, whether being detained or arrested.

iflyabeech said:
After talking with my POI, I am pretty sure that that this did come down from the FAA.

Make up another story, if it was comming down from the FAA, name the FAA felony you allegedly committed?

If you committed an FAA felony (if such a thing exists), you would have been detained by FBI agents.

airspeed said:
It does sound like the feds are cracking down with the new reg. thing. Cannot see how it would be a felony but who knows.

Think about it, the guy claims that county cops wanted to see a bill of sale. When does a cop want to see a bill of sale? During the investigation of the state crime of theft or operating a vehicle without the owner's consent.

This guy's story is about as full of holes as a christmas goose, do you think that anybody who's parents weren't actually brother and sister would let cops drive away after almost being arresting by them for a serious felony without knowing "exactly" what just transpired?

SKYLAWYER said:
Being put into handcuffs does not always constitute an arrest. So Barney fife can take as much of a day of your life away without charging you with anything.

As a lawyer, you knew that police don't charge anyone with anything. Prosecutors charge people. But you knew that right?

iflyabeech said:
Dude, you really need to chill out. You talk a bunch of mumbo jumbo that noone else gets.

What are you--the spelling police? Are you gonna lock me (and skylawyer) up because I (we) misspelled a word or two (according to you)? Give me a break!

For the record, this is just some silly forum, not anything important. So if my finger hits the wrong key and a word gets misspelled, BIG FREAKIN' DEAL. Live with it! Find someone else's thread to hijack, 'cause I dont really care to hear your mumbojumbo and I don't think anyone else does either.

You're also ..... you poser. First you say you were detained by the police for suspicion of a felony, then you say this, then you say that, then you say your case wasn't that important. You sir are a bald face liar.

What lawyer gives advice for free on the internet?

What lawyer gives advice without asking what state?

What lawyer gives advice without asking once that you PM him privately?

What lawyer makes 200 bucks an hour charging people, then wastes his time talking to you about something that in your own words, "Is not that important".

Moderator reviewed

Last edited by a moderator:
What about FOIA?

iflyabeech said:
After talking with my POI, I am pretty sure that that this did come down from the FAA.

There is another thing you can do. It is likely that there is a police report of the matter with the law enforcement agencies - which is public record and you can obtain a copy.

Most states also have open record or "FOIA" laws. Depending on the specifics of your state FOIA, you may be able to obtain a copy of any record of any public agency pertaining to the matter - for only the asking and reasonable costs of copying. In my state, it must be provided within 24 hours, unless in use or in storage (then they have 72 hours). If they don't, the state Attorney General will take action against them for non-compliance with the FOIA

In my state this includes electronic records and files and dispatch center tape recordings, as well as paper documents and records.

Likely this would be a good source of info as to what was going on and what the actual cause of the action was.

In my state, they can be withheld from FOIA if they are deemed as Law Enforcement records being used in an "active investigation" - if they tell you this in response to the FOIA request, there may be bigger problems brewing.

You don't have to be a lawyer to do this. The premise of FOIA is that any citizen who funds the government should be able to review what the government is doing with the funding.

YMMV depending on your specific state.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Looks like you and your alter-ego hangerat both spell no one, noone. Amazing co-inky-dink.

iflyabeech said:
Dude, you really need to chill out. You talk a bunch of mumbo jumbo that noone else gets.

What are you--the spelling police? Are you gonna lock me (and skylawyer) up because I (we) misspelled a word or two (according to you)? Give me a break!

For the record, this is just some silly forum, not anything important. So if my finger hits the wrong key and a word gets misspelled, BIG FREAKIN' DEAL. Live with it! Find someone else's thread to hijack, 'cause I dont really care to hear your mumbojumbo and I don't think anyone else does either. And again, I could care less if I misspell something on here. :)

HangerRat said:
Do you realize there is more than just this one article? And a lot more to this story? The whole company was indicted. They seized a whole bunch of planes.

You still make no sense. I am a proud gun owner and pilot and you make us all look bad! You make no sense and noone cares to read the extensive crap that you post. Make your point simply and to the point and you will get more respect. And don't talk about something that you are not familiar with.

Apparently, you and HangerRat like using the phrase "mumbo jumbo" a lot as well.

iflyabeech said:

For the record, this is just some silly forum, not anything important. So if my finger hits the wrong key and a word gets misspelled, BIG FREAKIN' DEAL. Live with it! Find someone else's thread to hijack, 'cause I dont really care to hear your mumbojumbo and I don't think anyone else does either. And again, I could care less if I misspell something on here. :)

HangerRat said:
Ok, Why did they indict the entire company then? Why did they confiscate an entire fleet of aircraft? You should try not being so abrasive and maybe you would get your point across. You might make more sense if you did a little research rather than spew out pages of useless unrelated mumbo jumbo.

FN FAL--He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Who are YOU to criticize someone else's spelling?

Dr Pokenhiemer said:
FN FAL--He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Who are YOU to criticize someone else's spelling?
Shut up.

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back