• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamDaddy

Anyone else get the leaving bags e-mail from ******? He has a good point, but he needs to check his attitude at the door. I think we should either 1. unionize or 2. demand his resignation.
He seems to think he can treat everyone like crap, cut our pay and want us to keep working.
******, you can bite me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bite me too ******!!

-------
Funny, but I had to edit it.
Jack

Do you really think policy would change with a new chief pilot? What he says is simply a reflection of the President and DO. Any other chief pilot would have to say the same thing. Don't kill the messenger. I know his tone isn't exactly "warm & fuzzy" but I'd rather "hear it like it is" with no ambiguity. Buck up and stop behaving like sorority girls.
Besides, anybody who leaves bags in the A/C deserves the berating, there is no excuse. Do your job right, everytime. Unloading is not the time to be in a hurry. What goes in the A/C must come out of the A/C. I'm sure it's in our job descriptions somewhere to "oversee the proper loading and unloading of the A/C."
But in the pilot's defense, we do have the LOWEST PAYSCALE IN THE INDUSTRY. Even after "raises." Ram Air gets what it pays for.

Last edited:
******* is a good guy. I think if you talked to him in person as I have about the matter, you might think differently of him. He just comes across a little harsh in all his emails. He has good reason to threaten people's jobs over leaving bags in planes though. He also welcomes positive and negative feedback... to him directly, not through the gossip chain.

unetchical to put names on this board!

I think it is best for your own benefits not to call people by their names on these boards!

I assume that few months ago you were pilot without multi-engine time and MR. Chief pilot at Ramex was your hero because he hired you!

Be a man and talk to the person personally and stop bashing him here!

Unfortunately it seems like some the aviation worms has got in Ram air. I hope you get the regional job soon and you will be out of Ramex.

Your attitude makes me sick and I hope you grow up and stop crying. If you don't like how they do things in Ram Air , maybe you should try chautauqua or similar top company's!

pilot1704 said:
I think it is best for your own benefits not to call people by their names on these boards!

I assume that few months ago you were pilot without multi-engine time and MR. Chief pilot at Ramex was your hero because he hired you!

Be a man and talk to the person personally and stop bashing him here!

Being that you have no clue about recent company history, I don't know that you have any legs to stand on. We didn't have a choice to go to Ram. It was either take the check from them or be un-employed. Many of us are running away as fast as we can. Getting the time off has been a problem for many of us.
So I say, ******, BITE ME

Chief Pilot

Being a Chief Pilot is one of the hardest jobs there is. You are always wrong from the bottom and from the top. You are right smack in the middle of every problem and both sides are blaiming you.
This guy probably had to show this e-mail to his boss to keep him happy. Leaving bags on an airplane is completely unacceptable, when I was at Jet Courier back in the 70's they usually fired you after a second occurance. An e-mail sounds pretty good compared to that.
The Chief Pilot you complain about may be the guy arguing for you and the other pilots behind closed doors. You never know because he has to maintain a different attitude with the pilots, that he might use with management.
Bottom line give the guy a break until he proves otherwise.

Peanut sounds like you have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back