• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is French, what do you expect???

8inMan said:
****** is a good guy. I think if you talked to him in person as I have about the matter, you might think differently of him. He just comes across a little harsh in all his emails. He has good reason to threaten people's jobs over leaving bags in planes though. He also welcomes positive and negative feedback... to him directly, not through the gossip chain.

Yeah, i guess you drank the company kool-aid. I have talked to our esteemed Cheif Pilot (no names) several times in person, on the phone, and by e-mail as well as recieved the "famous" e-mails that have been mentioned(there are several that almost started riots). In short, he needs to word his e-mails a little better(he could never be a politician), and get a sense of humor. It would be alot better if he had a sense of humor. Maybe it is the french thing, but damn, laugh a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry things haven't changed there. He wasn't my fav person either. It's too bad things continue to go down the crapper for the Race City Crowd.
I'm just getting back from doing some training at the new job. RamDaddy, call me sometime, we'll do lunch....

"Hi, I people I work with are compete pre-modonnas and think they are so much more important then they are, and when one of us doesn't do the most important part of our job we don't want to get yelled at cause we are pretty little princesses"

I heard that this thread was going while i was at work, only a 135 pilot would be arrogent enough to bash his boss on a website and call for other people to stand up for him cause he's to affrade to do it himself, way to rally the troops soilder. What do you have to lose? If they fire you, you'll always get food stamps.

Go to work, do your job and shut the hell up.

It's called Freedom of Speech, Monkey-Butt. Personally, I am all for it.

RamDaddy said:
Anyone else get the leaving bags e-mail from Jerome? He has a good point, but he needs to check his attitude at the door. I think we should either 1. unionize or 2. demand his resignation.
He seems to think he can treat everyone like crap, cut our pay and want us to keep working.
******, you can bite me...

I say they should ask for your resignation, at least his e-mail did not include the words "Bite Me." You just made yourself look like a complete idiot that can not do his job. Maybe you can get a job at the airlines and forget to unload the elderly passenger in the back that needs assistance. Or a nice corporate job, land, taxi up to the FBO, open the door, close the door, and never unload the CEO of the company and fly back home. Ya, thats your job. If you want a job where you do not have to worry about forgetting to do things at the airport that you were PAID to go to then maybe you should get a job flying sightseeing tours, at least if you forget to do something you will be back there in 20 minutes. Next time you open your mouth, do it professionally, oh and how about giving us your name, since you are so willing to put other people's names on a PUBLIC FORUM!

Last edited by a moderator:
It does.

BTW: Afraid, soldier, arrogant,Too

Last edited:
StarHustler said:
It does.

BTW: Afraid, soldier, arrogant,Too
So basically you can't present a good argument, just point out spelling flaws. Well then StarHustler, the day is mine.

There is no argument Monkey-Butt, WE ALL have a right to express our feelings on this board, even someone like yourself. Enjoy YOUR day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back