• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanders: "A rude Frenchman! Well I never!"

He is a good guy. Let's see you learn a second language and see if people complain when your tone doesn't come off as peachy as you meant. Grow up ya immature freight-puppy wanna-be.

True dat, Caddy. How's life at XJET? For all you little whiny former Race City punks, you shoulda seen the emails from the old DO. If you're crying in your beer because of a memo about leaving bags, well then STOP LEAVING THE BAGS, dipshits. PS real freight dogs don't cry.

Ramdaddy,

Why don't you spend your time counting bags and filling out your paperwork LIKE YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE instead of coming on this forum and badmouthing your CP for doing his job. If you could follow simple directions, he wouldn't have to send those emails in the first place.

Can his messages be worded a little nicer? Sure, but you're in the freight hauling business, not the feel good, let-me-hold-your-hand business. Grow a pair. You'll need them later in life.

I flew with ** at RAM for two years and he's a great guy. Treat the job with the respect and responsibility it deserves and he'll fight for you to the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
upndsky said:
Ramdaddy,

Why don't you spend your time counting bags and filling out your paperwork LIKE YOU"RE SUPPOSED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE instead of coming on this forum and badmouthing your CP for doing his job. If you could follow simple directions, he wouldn't have to send those emails in the first place.

Can his messages be worded a little nicer? Sure, but you're in the freight hauling business, not the feel good, let-me-hold-your-hand business. Grow a pair. You'll need them later in life.

I flew with ** at RAM for two years and he's a great guy. Treat the job with the respect and responsibility it deserves and he'll fight for you to the end.

see not all pilots are retards. You guys should let this guy talk for you so you don't like a bunch of whiny girl scouts....wheres the guy that spell checks my posts at?

Wheres the women at?

Here is the opinion of another RAF graduate who flew with ** before he was CP: He's a stand-up guy and if you think that he is the one who cut your pay, you are pretty naive about the way things work at that company. When I was there, leaving bags in an airplane would have led to a pilot being fired, that's just the nature of the business.
Good luck getting your multi time so that you can move on to a regional and really be treated like crap.

Let it go people

Man, you guys just need to let it go. That e-mail was weeks ago. There is no point in whining about it now. Who ever restarted it needs to be drug out of their hole and shot.

Oh yeah, and Monkey Wrench, get a real job you loser. j/k

What's the hiring situation at Ram Air right now? Still strong, I hope?
Does it slow down in the winter?

How long on the Lance?

Thanks,
ceo

Monkey...

Spelling.
Grammar.
Punctuation.
Sentence Structure.

Pick one, focus real hard on it and maybe one day you will make a fine CP.

Or, just take a few moments and paste every word you plan on using into http://www.dictionary.com. If your word is not found there, I would recommend using something else, instead.

100-1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back