• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Raise at Avantair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that a week ago or so. Due to attrition and trouble of finding qualified applicants.

As stated above...I'll believe it when I see it.

Sounds like a great step forward if it happens. Now all they need to do is remove that new FO-flying rule into Class B and provide the raise. Watch the applications increase if those two things happen... Is managmenet listening???????

I know we have a few people interviewing with you guys this week. Just something I heard. How is life over there?

Sounds like a great step forward if it happens. Now all they need to do is remove that new FO-flying rule into Class B and provide the raise. Watch the applications increase if those two things happen... Is managmenet listening???????

The original rule that was driven solely by the knee-jerk reaction of a lawyer was changed a few weeks ago. The new rule has FO's flying only empty legs for the first few months, but they still need to jump through some hoops before they can fly with pax on board after that. The new rule is a definite improvement and it is far less restrictive than the original stupidity-based rule, but there is still room for improvement.

Dilligaff

Latest resources

Back