Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH Representation Election - Write in "RPC"!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Before you FAPA guys go and give away the farm, you might want to know the facts about how they have already found 60 of the $100MM in "concessions" by fixing your inefficient flight plans and cost indexing. Did they not tell you that bit of information? You guys are friends, right? Just call him on the bat phone at the basketball court and ask.

You can bend over and give them the other 40 - or you can make them earn it themselves. However you decide to sell your soul is up to you, just thought you might want the facts...

IBT.

Interesting, we should probably tell GECAS, Travelocity, expedia, airbus, non-represented employees, and others that they are all being played.

$60MM from the cost index? Sweet, we should tell airbus, Pratt, ge engines, and bombardier that no one needs a NEO or a next gen platform.

All we needed was a new cost index.

For the record, the fuel savings goal is 3%, and even that is a pipe dream.

Before you FAPA guys go and give away the farm, you might want to know the facts about how they have already found 60 of the $100MM in "concessions" by fixing your inefficient flight plans and cost indexing. Did they not tell you that bit of information? You guys are friends, right? Just call him on the bat phone at the basketball court and ask.

You can bend over and give them the other 40 - or you can make them earn it themselves. However you decide to sell your soul is up to you, just thought you might want the facts...

IBT.

Thanks for enlightening us...IBT. Like we really need a bunch of regional pilots and teamsters telling us whats best for our future. Sounds to me like you guys are a little nervous about your own future. It doesn't look like this deal is going to work out for you...too bad. Oh, before you tell us to F--K off, sink ourselves, etc...like so many of your members already have (our brothers), I ask you this. Why the hell is this so important to you? You throw us into a shot gun wedding and now that your take over of our Union representation, SLI, future jobs, etc..isn't looking so promising, you throw the insults and make accusations. If you "don't care" then drop it. I trust FAPA far more than the IBT..any day! If we're a bunch of fools believing BB's requests, then we are in great company along with GE, Airbus, their top legal staff, etc... You seem to think we can't make it without you, give me a break. I'd much rather give concessions, take the deal presented to us and take our chances. If it doesn't work out then so be it. You go on with your career and we'll move on with ours.

Thanks for enlightening us...IBT. Like we really need a bunch of regional pilots and teamsters telling us whats best for our future. Sounds to me like you guys are a little nervous about your own future. It doesn't look like this deal is going to work out for you...too bad. Oh, before you tell us to F--K off, sink ourselves, etc...like so many of your members already have (our brothers), I ask you this. Why the hell is this so important to you? You throw us into a shot gun wedding and now that your take over of our Union representation, SLI, future jobs, etc..isn't looking so promising, you throw the insults and make accusations. If you "don't care" then drop it. I trust FAPA far more than the IBT..any day! If we're a bunch of fools believing BB's requests, then we are in great company along with GE, Airbus, their top legal staff, etc... You seem to think we can't make it without you, give me a break. I'd much rather give concessions, take the deal presented to us and take our chances. If it doesn't work out then so be it. You go on with your career and we'll move on with ours.

Oh the irony!!!

Vote iBT!!

FAPA did not negotiate rates for the 190.

He is more than likely going to move the 190's to the f9 certificate on the day before the election ends.

Yet another reason to vote RPC.

Who is going to win that arbitration? The 357 or FAPA?

We have an incredible success rate in grievance arbitration.

Go read our CBA regarding new aircraft types. He can move them without an agreement on pay rates.

Vote RPC and we will fight the transfer together. Vote 357 and you will fight that battle alone, with your $300k war chest.

Good luck getting the FAA to approve a new fleet type in 2 weeks!... let alone 2 months.... hah

VOTE IBT!!!

Good luck getting the FAA to approve a new fleet type in 2 weeks!... let alone 2 months.... hah

VOTE IBT!!!

Thanks! Regardless of the time frame, it looks like those 190's will eventually belong to us. Unlike IBT, I guarantee FAPA will come up with a fair SLI for the 190 drivers, despite all your IBT crap as of late...that's if they even come with the aircraft. Perhaps, Frontier pilots will fill the 190 slots and it will create upgrades for us? NOW THAT'S IRONY! I'm sure there are a lot of good people in the 357, but to those who talk all the crap, lecture, project negativity...this outcome couldn't happen to a better group of folks. Ultimately, I hope nobody is out of a job and that we can all go about our business...as a separate list.

Last edited:
So you guys are going to let BB take the gutting knife to your payrates in exchange for a piece of an unprofitable company?
And who is this mysterious 3rd party investor who come in and takes majority control? Who would invest in a failing airline in today's economy with oil at $100+ a barrel? Ask our Midwest friends how that worked out for them....

I'd much rather give concessions, take the deal presented to us and take our chances.

Quoting this, because you are either Bryan Bedford himself, or the biggest horse's anus in the history of FI.

Or both.

So you guys are going to let BB take the gutting knife to your payrates in exchange for a piece of an unprofitable company?
And who is this mysterious 3rd party investor who come in and takes majority control? Who would invest in a failing airline in today's economy with oil at $100+ a barrel? Ask our Midwest friends how that worked out for them....

No one is taking a pay cut, (and previously furloughed pilots are receiving a double digit pay raise and recouping all of their lost longevity). This is what FAPA does, represent the entire seniority list from top to bottom.

The "mysterious" third party investor will remain a mystery until they pull the trigger. Welcome to the world of Private Equity.

Your reference to midwest is nonsensical, and your reference to $100 oil misses the target by more than 40%.

The biz plan sustains a 1% margin at $120 barrel and $20 crack spread. (Roughly 3.50 gallon into the plane oil cost).

The "plan" has been approved by RJET BoD, which includes TPG and Wexford LLC, hardly amateur PE investors themselves.

Are we out of the woods? Nope, but if anyone is going to pull it off it is the parties currently involved.

Latest resources

Back