• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH recalls furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's fantastic; all recalled with about 275 Midwest guys and gals hitting the street and perhaps the demise of MEH. Doesn't seem right! Maybe Republic pilots should be stink palmed when asking for rides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

I agree with you brother...up to part about jumpseating. Besides that I believe the replacement workers flying Midwest routes is scablike. Note: I didn't say they are scabs. I'm sure the next post will say something about how pilots don't get to decide which routes they fly etc...

That's fantastic; all recalled with about 275 Midwest guys and gals hitting the street and perhaps the demise of MEH. Doesn't seem right! Maybe Republic pilots should be stink palmed when asking for rides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

lol good show!

On the other hand they are salivating over the fact of flying airplanes painted in colors of other companies and claiming it to be their own.

I do agree that jumpseat war is not the way to fix this.

I agree with the statement above.. But when your in the Hotel van and you hear these guys boasting about all the new flying they are getting..You kinda wanna shove their hats down their throats...

yup

and to say many many of them are not very happy would be a lie. Yippe! more flying for us----however not having any idea where that flying is coming from.
It didnt just appear ---poof!

They will most likely get stuck at RAH their entire careers.....only a small percentage of all regional pilots will move on. Its not just RAH, so they might as well be happy, its where they will probly retire from.

Last edited:
Again, 25 jobs brought back paying $22.95/hour. These pilots make a base salary of $20,655/year (75 x 12 x 22.95). If these pilots are working at McDonalds or Walmart full-time, then they are taking a pay cut to return to Republic.

On a brighter note, they get to fly the almighty 170 which is a really cool airplane!!! The passengers love it and think they're on mainline. (sarcasm)

Again, 25 jobs brought back paying $22.95/hour. These pilots make a base salary of $20,655/year (75 x 12 x 22.95). If these pilots are working at McDonalds or Walmart full-time, then they are taking a pay cut to return to Republic.

On a brighter note, they get to fly the almighty 170 which is a really cool airplane!!! The passengers love it and think they're on mainline. (sarcasm)

Dude they are cool what you talking bout? lol

The pax really do love it and the new Delta 175's are super shiney. The upgrade time is like one year.(wait no that was last year).

So,... after the redistribution of wealth, we are all set... thanks for your concern though.

Damn passengers! With their carry on luggage and preference for overhead bin space. Bastards.. they'll be the death of us all. If they knew what was good for them they'd be sitting on a 100 seat turboprop. And then it would be okay because there would be no chance of them thinking they're on mainline. (sarcasm)

Last edited:
So,... after the redistribution of wealth, we are all set... thanks for your concern though.
You should be happy, you will get a raise from obama, you lazy, no good F.O.

Latest resources

Back