RAH recalls furloughs

MCOE175

Total Time
Recall letters were sent out this weekend.
New code share to be announced DEC. Wonder if BB wife is having another one too.

flyer172r

Total Time
source?

knewhigher

Total Time
Recall letters were sent out this weekend.
New code share to be announced DEC. Wonder if BB wife is having another one too.
Source?

FSIGRAD

Total Time
Some recall letters were sent out. First rumor I've heard about a new codeshare?

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Hawaii?

MCOE175

Total Time
Recall letters were sent... don't know how to source that... But a friend of mine in IND in management told me... he won't tell me who... he just said to trust him. He hasn't been wrong yet!

scarlet

Total Time
or the question should be who did they pay?

Nothing like taking money from Delta/United and paying Midwest, USAir, Frontier to let RAH to fly for them.....Love it !!

flyboyzz1

Total Time
#
I heard in fact SouthWest has signed an agreement with Republic. Will be flying 20 E-175s with options of another 20 E-190s over the next 5 years. Sorry SkyWest guys, looks like Republic found the golden ticket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4JboGtcjdg

Watch the entire thing...you'll want to puke!

7574EVER

Total Time
2100+
I heard in fact SouthWest has signed an agreement with Republic. Will be flying 20 E-175s with options of another 20 E-190s over the next 5 years. Sorry SkyWest guys, looks like Republic found the golden ticket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4JboGtcjdg

Watch the entire thing...you'll want to puke!
You've wasted 4 minutes and 29 seconds of my life and I want them back...

UnstableAviator

Dual Given.
Total Time
Yeah.....right. :rolleyes:

jravi8tor

Total Time
enough
That's fantastic; all recalled with about 275 Midwest guys and gals hitting the street and perhaps the demise of MEH. Doesn't seem right! Maybe Republic pilots should be stink palmed when asking for rides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfVVjpVZP8I

nerjdriver

Banned
Total Time
Hey internet tough guy, why don't you really stand on your principles and post your name and a picture.
Post yours too....tough guy.....oh wait please dont, I cant stomach another myspace picture of a E170 super pilot in the cockpit giving the thumbs.

jravi8tor

Total Time
enough
Post yours too....tough guy.....oh wait please dont, I cant stomach another myspace picture of a E170 super pilot in the cockpit giving the thumbs.
based on his screen name; his picture would include frosted bleach blonde hair with oakley sun glasses and some fancy thread necklace one would find at American Eagle outfitters with some radical surfboard next to the guppykiller!

nerjdriver

Banned
Total Time
based on his screen name; his picture would include frosted bleach blonde hair with oakley sun glasses and some fancy thread necklace one would find at American Eagle outfitters with some radical surfboard next to the guppykiller!
Isn't that the same thing you have listed as what your looking for on your match.com profile? If it is PM me.

Ratherbsurfing

Total Time
Good to see your grammar is improving, you still need some help with apostrophes though.

jravi8tor

Total Time
enough
Isn't that the same thing you have listed as what your looking for on your match.com profile? If it is PM me.
you got me! you're good, how did you ever figure that one out. i guess it was when i posted my favorite song as being adam sandler' "sex or weightlifting" skit or some gay george michael song.

Last edited:

Ratherbsurfing

Total Time
You're a dumba$$. He was poking fun of me not you. As far as your PM comment, we didn't ask so please don't tell.