• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH recalls furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard in fact SouthWest has signed an agreement with Republic. Will be flying 20 E-175s with options of another 20 E-190s over the next 5 years. Sorry SkyWest guys, looks like Republic found the golden ticket.

Yeah.....right. :rolleyes:

Post yours too....tough guy.....oh wait please dont, I cant stomach another myspace picture of a E170 super pilot in the cockpit giving the thumbs.
based on his screen name; his picture would include frosted bleach blonde hair with oakley sun glasses and some fancy thread necklace one would find at American Eagle outfitters with some radical surfboard next to the guppykiller!

based on his screen name; his picture would include frosted bleach blonde hair with oakley sun glasses and some fancy thread necklace one would find at American Eagle outfitters with some radical surfboard next to the guppykiller!

Isn't that the same thing you have listed as what your looking for on your match.com profile? If it is PM me.

Isn't that the same thing you have listed as what your looking for on your match.com profile? If it is PM me.
you got me! you're good, how did you ever figure that one out. i guess it was when i posted my favorite song as being adam sandler' "sex or weightlifting" skit or some gay george michael song.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back