• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH NMB Ruling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So with regards to SLI implementation, is it supposed to be 60 days from now or 60 days from a single representation unit? I've heard both. Or will it be longer than that?

Seriously why was this moved here? This has more implications about the Branded/F9 side of things. The regional/fixed fee part of RAH is pretty much spoken for and basically uneffected with this outcome.

So with regards to SLI implementation, is it supposed to be 60 days from now or 60 days from a single representation unit? I've heard both. Or will it be longer than that?

According to our SLI Q & A it should be in effect within 60 days of Single carrier (today)

Seriously why was this moved here? This has more implications about the Branded/F9 side of things. The regional/fixed fee part of RAH is pretty much spoken for and basically uneffected with this outcome.

Like it or not your amalgamation of an airline is defined by the pukes who compose the majority of your population. I suggest you get out first before they do.

Sweet....suck it F9

WOW with that whole 2000 hours and what maybe 1.5 years as a prof. pilot your going to take command over at F9 and show them who is boss.

Come back and talk to us when you can actually fly a leg without being a burden to your CA.

So cool listing E170 SIC. Yeah keep thinking it's a real type and we will keep laughing. Have you ever even been PIC on anything other than a cessna/piper you rented? Have any 135 or 121 PIC? Go back to watching romper room kid.

Does single carrier equal single operating certificate? Maybe someone should challenge that and see if it goes against the DL contract for planes over 76 seats. If needed, I'll happily pay extra money to look into that via the Courts or an arbitrator.

OYS

Does single carrier equal single operating certificate? Maybe someone should challenge that and see if it goes against the DL contract for planes over 76 seats. If needed, I'll happily pay extra money to look into that via the Courts or an arbitrator.

OYS

DL management doesn't seem to upset with RAH, otherwise they wouldn't have recently amended the S5 contract to add 8 E170's this fall. Airframes coming from the current branded operation in an effort to increase seat density.

Also, RW, CHQ, and S5 have been a single carrier now for years. RW operates 86 and 99 seat aircraft.....so nothing has changed in regards to the "76+ seat" situation.

Latest resources

Back