• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH lowers mins and increases training pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a head's up to all you folks here: New mins are 1000tt and 100me. Pay during training is now $400 a week. That beats what I'm getting now at $125 but that's life, when you sign a contract you hold yourself to it and you don't bitch. Hope to see quality pilots at our headquarters soon. I really am impressed by the pilots and captains I'm meeting and the HR department. They admit to growth and the problems associated with growth so I really appreciate the midwest values honesty I've seen so far. Nothing is rosy anywhere so pick your regional on advancement. The captains I've spoken to have been here a little more than 2 years and they wouldn't go anywhere else. Had lunch with a 170 captain who is now getting on at SWA. I'm fourth senior in my class and will not sit reserve. I will make captain in a little more than 1.4 years. Put that in your pipe and take a toke... Anything negative that follows this post is based on rumors and lies and envy/hatred in the industry. I speak only the truth. Ask away.

If anything your post makes your look like a complete idiot. I am now dumber for having read it. For all of those who are considering going to RAH, don't because you'll have to fly with this clown.

Hmmm. Very very mature group. Now I know why I don't come here often. Enjoy the circle jerk.

I hope you're not coming to the 170. You are a dipsh|t and I don't want to have to spend 4 days with you.

Oh please. Allow us our illusions. We can be crusty four year FOs with no upgrade in sight and a chick-fil-a gut in four years. Right now the future is so bright we need to wear shades! And an Ipod. And some hair gel.

Oh please. Allow us our illusions. We can be crusty four year FOs with no upgrade in sight and a chick-fil-a gut in four years. Right now the future is so bright we need to wear shades! And an Ipod. And some hair gel.

Don't forget the backpack, and the look of smug self satisfaction!

RAH is coming apart at the seems. It is only a matter of how long the codeshare partners will take the poor performance, and cancellations of flights for the lack of crews. They are about 6 months behind on hiring, and are trying very hard to play catchup right now (1000/100). They are hiring almost everyone they interview (they need to). They got too big, too fast. Adding codeshares, certificates, and airplanes... but not adding the framework required to run these things.

I honestly wonder how the codeshares put up with flights cancelling for lack of crews. Our reserve pilots are for open time, not covering sick calls or other needs. Lets see what happens with Delta... down aircraft with no spare to cover for it. Why? Our spares are used for starting up yet another code share.

The reason people are somewhat happy here is because of the growth.

Besides, XJT crews have been nothing but professional to our guys - a class act around IAH, maybe you should keep your posts to yourself for a while.

Actually there have been several instances of negativity from XJT in IAH. But you in your triple-seventy wouldn't know jack ********************, bra.

Republic Interview

I have an intervie with Republic Airways on March 8!
I am aware of aviationinterviews.com anything else is appreciated!
Any info on the sim (I hear they throw a simulated engine out)?
No tech for som individuals kind of odd? My stats are 1390TT and 125 MEL.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back