• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH lowers mins and increases training pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Confidence is great young grasshopper, just be careful.

yes for the 170 the mins are still rigid and will never change for insurance reasons. The 170 has a long upgrade time. We have captains in our CRJ class who loved the 170 but didn't want to be FOs any longer. They are all good guys and will make a good addition to the CRJ team. Make the mins and with the 175 coming online you should get one or the other. After you've been here two years you get out of seat lock and if I'm captain, I can go to the 170 or 175. Good luck.

I want an ORD base so it looks like shuttle america is the only place that would work. Is there still a restriction on the Emb170 (23 years old, 500XC) as I'm 22 with only 400 XC. Whats the word?

The most junior FO in ORD is a March 06 hire. Something to keep in mind.

I find this site never changes. Still got some good guys and some bad guys. Go to travel and speak with JY. He'll tell you what the truth is. The hate comes from within. Sorry to bring it up. XJ has been good to us, true, but there are folks here that are negative negative negative. I like the Shuttle guys and the Republic guys...let's keep it that way. I don't drink KoolAid, I drink beer. Maybe that's the problem.

I find this site never changes. Still got some good guys and some bad guys. Go to travel and speak with JY. He'll tell you what the truth is. The hate comes from within. Sorry to bring it up. XJ has been good to us, true, but there are folks here that are negative negative negative. I like the Shuttle guys and the Republic guys...let's keep it that way. I don't drink KoolAid, I drink beer. Maybe that's the problem.

Mesaba has been good to us?

XJT as far as JSing. Not Mesaba. Late.

XJT as far as JSing. Not Mesaba. Late.

He knew what you meant, he was just pointing out an error. XJ is mesaba, and that's what you wrote earlier. Now shouldn't you be studying for a systems test or something?

Just a head's up to all you folks here: New mins are 1000tt and 100me. Pay during training is now $400 a week. That beats what I'm getting now at $125 but that's life, when you sign a contract you hold yourself to it and you don't bitch. Hope to see quality pilots at our headquarters soon. I really am impressed by the pilots and captains I'm meeting and the HR department. They admit to growth and the problems associated with growth so I really appreciate the midwest values honesty I've seen so far. Nothing is rosy anywhere so pick your regional on advancement. The captains I've spoken to have been here a little more than 2 years and they wouldn't go anywhere else. Had lunch with a 170 captain who is now getting on at SWA. I'm fourth senior in my class and will not sit reserve. I will make captain in a little more than 1.4 years. Put that in your pipe and take a toke... Anything negative that follows this post is based on rumors and lies and envy/hatred in the industry. I speak only the truth. Ask away.

You are a pilot recruiter for RAH, right? Go back to your little cube ground pounder.

Hmmm. Very very mature group. Now I know why I don't come here often. Enjoy the circle jerk.

Latest resources

Back