Rah losing AA contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why aren't you leaving?
Apps and resume out to more than a few carriers, I am lucky, I can afford to wait for one of my first tier choices. Every month spent waiting is more into the 401(k), and portfolio, and bank account to be ready for the initial pay reduction. I have managed to prepare for 5 years at the lowest payscale at my choicest airlines, and heaven forbid if the f-word happens, I will ride it out well working at Taco Bell.

Apps and resume out to more than a few carriers, I am lucky, I can afford to wait for one of my first tier choices. Every month spent waiting is more into the 401(k), and portfolio, and bank account to be ready for the initial pay reduction. I have managed to prepare for 5 years at the lowest payscale at my choicest airlines, and heaven forbid if the f-word happens, I will ride it out well working at Taco Bell.

Genital "lee" Warts style babble....

Speak the truth..you are going nowhere, you will rot at that regional level. And you will continue to sit and b*tch

Genital "lee" Warts style babble....

Speak the truth..you are going nowhere, you will rot at that regional level. And you will continue to sit and b*tch

Whats a matter, didn't your mother love you? I am sorry you have to sit in the high school computer lab to get on F/I. I am also sorry that your grandmothers dial up access isn't fast enough to get you on F/I from her house. If I go nowhere, I will still be somewhere, and while not my first choice, it will work well enough.
Sorry, sad bitter, troll.

Latest resources

Back