• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH/CHQ Feb. Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are really hurting for people right now. Fill out the online application, e-mail a resume, and see what happens. They have started hiring 121 people with less than 1500 hours, but I don't know about the 300 multi.

Do you have any info on CRJ versus ERJ and ease of flying/training?

dont know anything about the CRJ, except what i hear from my buddies at 9E and Comair and Whiskey. I know it is a pig in the climb up high but they all say its built like a tank and a blast to fly. As far as the CRJ training program goes, these guys are right, theyre workin some bugs out at this point. The ERJ training program, to be honest, is pretty intense and is harder than it needs to be. The guys who wrote the program back in the day are the old schoolers from upstate NY who flew the jballs and the Saabs, so there is defanatley a turboprop mentality in the 145 program. Lots of uneeded memory items and limitations. Im told the 170 program is MUCH more pilot friendly and they dont expect you to be able to tear the airplane apart and rebuild it like on the 145. With that being said if you go in with a good attitude, study your sack off during the week and have fun on the weekends....you will be ok. Hope this helps...and good luck

Latest resources

Back