RAH/CHQ Feb. Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7humpwump

I have recently been offered a position with RAH/CHQ. Understand there will probably be three classes offered in Feb. Any advice from any current RAH/CHQ pilots of which airframe to pick if given a choice?

Thanks

I have recently been offered a position with RAH/CHQ. Understand there will probably be three classes offered in Feb. Any advice from any current RAH/CHQ pilots of which airframe to pick if given a choice?

Thanks

Where do you live?

do you get to choose which company? Shuttle, Republic or CHQ?

No - they offer you a class, tell you which cert., then you decide. If you say no/holdout for something else, I don't think it's looked upon kindly, but things change daily around here, so what do I know.

CRJ(rp) will probably give you the best airframe seniority. just something to keep in mind, but that is only IAH CRP and SDF based. could be a tough commute. the other easily commutable bases from RDU like ORD(s5) or DCA(rw) are going very senior so very little luck holding them

No - they offer you a class, tell you which cert., then you decide. If you say no/holdout for something else, I don't think it's looked upon kindly, but things change daily around here, so what do I know.

Are they running classes for both companies or is it one or the other, alternating each month, or is there no rhyme or reason to it, just luck of the draw?

When did this CRJ stuff come into the mix? Who is going to fly those? CHQ, S5, or RPA? 200, 700, or 900?

CHQ has a GSO Base. You can't beat driving to work.

Latest resources

Back