• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH BB an Undercover Boss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He on occasion came to the ramp when he was at XJ (mesaba). He was only in the way. Unfortunately I saved his behind several time form getting "chewed" by spinning props. Sorry...

He probably will just hang out with the frontier people since most at RAH know what he looks like and don't think to highly of him. The frontier people don't know him and they have yet to be truly screwed by him like all the other airlines he has touched. Their turn is coming though. Who knows though, maybe the sociopath will find out his employees don't like him or the way he's going to try and run them into the ground.

Not going to be too undercover with cameramen following him around and the company announcing he is going to do this

Real good

It was absolutely be F9 only. He'd be lynched in MKE, IND and elsewhere on the "former" RAH lines.

I thought the "Boss" was supposed to "grow a hart" at the end and pledge to "make a difference." Doesn't that assume he has a shred of a hart to begin with?

It was absolutely be F9 only. He'd be lynched in MKE, IND and elsewhere on the "former" RAH lines.

I thought the "Boss" was supposed to "grow a hart" at the end and pledge to "make a difference." Doesn't that assume he has a shred of a hart to begin with?

That is interesting, I have never seen on second of this tv show but what you described is exactly what BB stated at a meeting in Denver.

The show only includes Frontier.

At the end, Bedford is so "touched" that he is going to do something very nice for the non-unionized employee groups.

Maybe we can get a camera to follow his mercenaries into one of our arbitration hearings.

That is interesting, I have never seen on second of this tv show but what you described is exactly what BB stated at a meeting in Denver.

The show only includes Frontier.

At the end, Bedford is so "touched" that he is going to do something very nice for the non-unionized employee groups.

Maybe we can get a camera to follow his mercenaries into one of our arbitration hearings.

Sounds like you guys are learning the pleasures of being employed by His Most Holy Bryan Bedford.

Latest resources

Back