• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Radio Show Antics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you Frankbama for your kind words and infinate wisdom for choosing me as president.:D

I sent the cd to Shawn and he was unable to decode it, I need somebody that can put it into mp3 format and host it. The media as it stands is just a straight cd. Frank, I could just send you the cd I guess.:confused:

TD has afforded himself the opportunity to do something that he loves to do -> F L Y - By all means he hasn't done anything to compromise or destroy an already tarnished "image" that surrounds quite abit of this industry. People take too many minor things way too seriously and it seems to be the norm here pertaining to certain posts. If one is THAT concerned about the bad press and publicity regarding our industry then DON'T do anything that would harm your credentials or tarnish YOUR image. ! ! - Who cares about the rest and the stereotypes (blah, blah, blah )and everything else that goes on in the industry .??? I know I sure don't since I can only control my own fate and my own actions and NOT anyone else's.:D :D - The G O O D outweigh the bad and as long as that is the case then we can afford a good laugh once in awhile.

I did get a kick outta out of that and sure it gave a few if not alot many laughs.:cool:

3 5 0

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back