Racial Profiling: Good or Bad?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The power of the ACLU

It is sad that our country has come to this pathetic state of apathy. So many brave men and women have given their all for our country, only to have it lost in the end to the ACLU and lawyers. May they RIP while we go down this very slippery slope, like cattle into the meat grinder.

It is a religion thing - period. If you don't know that or believe that, you are in another world. The koran says take over the world for allah. A portion of the muslems are trying to do this by any means necessary. Most muslems are not interested in chopping off our heads, but they fear for their lives if they speak up, so they just become sheep. The brain washing of the muslem youth is growing generations apon generations of killers. They want to kill me, my wife, my kids - just because we are not muslem. If another muslem tells them that they should not do that, well - they will kill other muslems as well because they are not "true followers of allah".

What excuse do the muslems in the U.S. have for not speaking up, loudly, every day? None that I can think of. That makes me very afraid and wary of ALL muslems.

We must profile. We must find the terrorists cells in our country hiding inside a mosque planning our deaths and KILL THEM, before they get their chance to kill us. TSA = window dressing. No teeth and no real security.

Brothers and Sisters on the job - if you see middle eastern men on your airplane - be alert. If the unthinkable happens again, staple him to the carpet, .40 calibers at a time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back