• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QX DEN RJ's Returning to Mainline Fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kelowna is a pretty good place though. Which means the 400 will steal that one as soon as possible.

Kelowna is a Native American name meaning, "Place of Whistling Doors, Hard Beds and Cold Rooms."

However, on the Medford scale of "Proximity to Debauchery" Kelowna ranks pretty well.

4 day trips in the 200 will consist of:

OTH YKM YKM PDX

9 hours in OTH after a 12 hour duty day, then 2 wonderful nights in Yakima. They will be issuing baseball bats to all 200 crews to take to dinner with them on the layover in YKM.

They will be issuing baseball bats to all 200 crews...

If I get stuck in the -200 until the last one leaves the property I'll be using the company-issued baseball bat on myself (and not in the way that some of you sickos are thinking).

Hooray for the CBA that locks FO's into aircraft types unless your name is Trump or Gates and you can afford that paycut eh? Gosh i sure hope that changes so when the 200 does degenerate into YKM YKM YKM PDX i can get off that sinking ship.

you guys who are bashing Bedford because of his religious beliefs are absolutley freaking dispicable in every way shape or form...to disagree with him because of some of his business motives is fine, but to bash him on a public thread because of his religious beliefs is just stupid, disrespectful and inmature...despite the fact that you think we as the pilot group at RAH are "dragging" the industry down...it is additudes like yours that truly rips pilot groups apart and makes the industry as desperatley meager as it is....grow up and find something better to do with your time....
Ditto....I could not have said it better...thanks

No one mentioned quality of beer drinking.

MFR: Good Beer :beer:
LMT: $1 Beer :beer:

YKM: Get killed trying to buy beer at the AM/PM :uzi:

No one mentioned quality of beer drinking.

MFR: Good Beer :beer:
LMT: $1 Beer :beer:

YKM: Get killed trying to buy beer at the AM/PM :uzi:

Forget the beer. (Did I just say that?)

Y'all need to check out the Lotus room in YKM. $4.50 wells where it's basically a 3 shot cocktail. Good ambiance too. As for the strippers at the office in MFR, nothing beats Midget stripper night. Nothing!!! Y'all get lotusized now, y'here!

Lotus room: 1 block west of Olive Garden in the Golden Corral Chinese joint.

ps. Be looking for a blue page on qx gang hand signals in YKM

Latest resources

Back