Qx Dal RFP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Icelandair:
Maybe they will take all the SEA FO's that they are planning on screwing over when they close SEA 200 and send them to SLC.
Ah-ha-ha-ha!

Not funny man, not funny. You're making me start to think the sky is falling.

B
sea Fo

p.s. 100th post. Cool.

This sentence says it all. I can't imagine DAL is willing to pay what QX costs.
Although, I am sure word has gotten out about our performance at F9, so who knows... :D

We could revert to Mesa wages tomorrow and we'd STILL be more expensive than other regionals...mature pilot group, etc. Of course if we did get down to Mesa cost, I think their pilots would volunteer a 20% paycut to get the flying... ;)

One more reason that pay cuts / "migration to market" for growth is a total crock. Good news is, our pilot group sees it for what it is & nobody's buying mgmt's BS.

We could revert to Mesa wages tomorrow and we'd STILL be more expensive than other regionals...mature pilot group, etc. Of course if we did get down to Mesa cost, I think their pilots would volunteer a 20% paycut to get the flying... ;)

One more reason that pay cuts / "migration to market" for growth is a total crock. Good news is, our pilot group sees it for what it is & nobody's buying mgmt's BS.

Not to mention as Pinneo pointed out our costs include things that Mesa doesn't have like ticketing and marketing under our own banner that adds to the airlines overall cost.

thaks for all the thoughts... When QX takes away any hope of growth moral within seems to die. I guess I was hoping for a quicker upgrade instead of 6-10 years.....

thaks for all the thoughts... When QX takes away any hope of growth moral within seems to die. I guess I was hoping for a quicker upgrade instead of 6-10 years.....

Trust me, you don't want growth if it has anything to do with flying for Delta.

Could be worse. You could be expecting a 6-10 year furlough like Comair.

So you're saying you went to horizon expecting growth and a quick upgrade? Seriously?

You sacrificed upgrade for higher starting QOL and pay.

Back in '99, upgrade at QX went from 6 to 2 years over a span of about 6 months, if I remember right. It sure would be nice to see 2 year upgrades again. :D

Latest resources

Back