• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QX -400 News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I used to commute to BOI, I enjoyed Horizon High (when they didn't cancel) because of the free booze. MMMM Booozzzeee

My understanding is it's a net growth of 4 aircraft spread out over 2 years.

Last edited:
Some of you whiny bitches will never be happy.....

There's still no guarantee that they'll be able to get rid of the 200's. This deal isn't a specific trade of aircraft. Bombardier will assist in getting rid of them but it's a possibility that we might be stuck with them for good.

Sioux115 said:
Has the flying public gotten over their "fears" of props yet. I just don't see Mr. and Mrs. Smith getting on a 400 instead of a jet. But we do have free beer and wine with Starbucks, so I guess only time will tell.

It's fun to watch the expressions of people as they come down the jetway in Reno or LAX, where they stare right into the cockpit. You can see them mouth the words, "IT'S A PROP PLANE!" 99% of the time getting off they say it was the best flight ever (lots o free beer) Plus if the airplane has a broken ANVS system, you never have to stir your coffee!

If/when the chinese megawhackers show up I'd be willing to bet a pot of Starbucks that they yank the engines off of em while they do the mods. So that should help. I wonder how the commute to LAX will be?

Do they care?

Sioux115 said:
And if so I assume it will be against RJs. Has the flying public gotten over their "fears" of props yet. I just don't see Mr. and Mrs. Smith getting on a 400 instead of a jet. But we do have free beer and wine with Starbucks, so I guess only time will tell.

Do the flying sheeple really care? Q400 Gear Bitch said it right when he said that they notice when they walk down the jetway to the plane. The only thing the flying public cares about is who is at the top of the list when they click "Cheapest Fare" on Travelocity.

Plus, if you think about it, the free beer thing is ingenious! Get them buzzed so that the props actually lull them to sleep. :beer:

Latest resources

Back