Quest's PC-12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rubicon789 said:
I may be wrong, but I don't think they own any. They do however own several TBM700's.

As of 1.5 years ago or so they had one and were thinking about swapping the 700's for the '12's when the leases expired. Something about mx costs...

I think they had 6 TBM's, but 1 or 2 are no longer in commission.

~wheelsup

If it was about maintenance on the TBM, they will find no shelter in the PC12.

I heard a rumor that some cargo outfit is flying freight in an older PC-12. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Pc-12

Quest has 1 PC-12.

It's true, they are trying to get out of the TBM's, but not for the PC-12. They are in the process of working out a proposal with corporate to purchase the new Eclipse 500 VLJ. They would like to see aprox. 30 to criss=cross the US.

flyin4pennies said:
in the process of working out a proposal with corporate to purchase the new Eclipse 500 VLJ. They would like to see aprox. 30 to criss=cross the US.

Wow that's good news for those guys. I remember someone mentioning about those 500's ages ago. I had no idea it was a realistic deal though. Good to know!

~wheelsup

Some of their pilots are skeptical about the deal going through, but I talked to someone from the company last week and they had another meeting with Eclipse earlier that day.

Latest resources

Back