Questions for CHQ guys...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Afixedwing said:
I can't keep track of how many code shares we have.
Out of the 5 legacies (Delta, USAirways, United, American, and Continental) we can play the which one is different game from when we were growing up. One of these airlines is different. State that airline and reason. Winner receives immunity from flames for the month of January.

Matt, you could use some immunity. Heck, I'll even throw in immunity on CHQlounge as well...

Continental... They dont have CHQ? Is that what you are looking for... Or COA because they are making money... I think COA is a class company.

Matt

resistance is futile, (sp) Continental is only a matter of time...

mwmav8r01 said:
Continental... They dont have CHQ? Is that what you are looking for... Or COA because they are making money... I think COA is a class company.

Matt
Well done... You have earned one month of immunity. Stay warm in Columbus... until next time my friend... :)

ThisistheDream said:
why is there a seperate certificate called Republic for the EMB-170. I thought CHQ was all on one airline certificate.??
From what I understand, CHQ is all one company under the Republic Holdings, Republic is also on one airline certificate, it just happens to be under the Republic Holdings as well. Any CHQers please correct any of this.

all under same contract (CHQ)....republic hasn't gotten cert. yet. all under CHQ's ticket right now...

B

Latest resources

Back