• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for Southwest guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A few of the Captains I've flown with have offered the cockpit hanging area to passengers with garment bags. When a passenger outright asks, most of the Captains say, "sure." We do not have any closets on any of our planes. Our "A" flight attendants will instruct her to lay it over bags in the bins. So she has to get past the gatekeeper.

Whataburger,
Thanks for the honest reply. Kind of refreshing around here. I told her different ways that she could pack it, but she's extremely nervious about this interview, and really want to hang it up. Thanks again,
Wilde737

can she get there a day early and get it cleaned again? if it's a life changing day- it's worth a day in the hotel

My sister is flying to Omaha on Southwest this week for a medical school interview. Do the Southwest planes have a closet that she could hang up her suit?
Thanks,
Wilde737

Which School UNMC (university of Nebraska Medical Center) or Creighton? My wife is a 2nd year Med student at UNMC and went to Creighton for undergrad. both are great schools but UNMC is about 60K less over 4 years. Tell your sis good luck and if she gets in she'll really like OMA, we sure do.:beer:

She is interviewing at Creighton tomorrow morning. I've always thought that Omaha was a pretty nice place. Hopefully she does well.
Wilde737

I've had a few things stored up front. I don't care and don't mind, but room is limited.

I work for Jetblue. We don't have closets either. Sometimes the crew wouldn't mind. But, then if one see's us doing it...then everyone with a garmet bag or something will want the same treatment...so we don't do that sort of thing all the time.

Last few items I had were two wedding dresses (2 different days) and then this big ass framed painting one day.

As far as TSA...in my opinion, it's screened just like my bag was. Then...common sense. If the guy/girl appears creepy or something...then a polite "no".

Latest resources

Back