Question for Southwest guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wilde737

My sister is flying to Omaha on Southwest this week for a medical school interview. Do the Southwest planes have a closet that she could hang up her suit?
Thanks,
Wilde737

You ARE kidding....Right?

I want to know if they have a closet to hang up my flannel shirt ( with the arms cut off ) don't wanna' get no peanut stains on 'er. Dat's not right.

Seriously, if she asks the Captain real nice like...He might let her put it in the Cockpit Coat Closet Area Thing.

I used to anyway...Unless the Chick was really fat or ugly. Is your Sister fat or ugly? I am unemployed and might consider driving her suit down for her, if de price is right....

Buy my product.

KornHolio

Last edited:
No closet, but tell her to checkin early so she can board early. Have her put her roller bag down and then her hanging bag on top of that. She can ask the crew if she can hang it up in the front. They will probably not care.

Sorry, no closet.

tell your sis to freak out if they don't so we can see her on that a&e airline show that features swa.

Sorry but you guys need a life! I asked a serious, and important question to my sister, and you turn it into your own screwed up agenda. Some airlines, have a closet in the first class section, or in the galley, that coats can be hung up in. I have never flown Southwest, and did not know the answer to this question. I'm sorry that I don't know the configuration of every airplane, for every different airline. I digress....thanks for being professional! I guess I should have known, Flightinfo

The way the loads have been this past week, she will probably have her own overhead bin.

Just my 2 cents.

Is she hot? If so, tell her to go right to the captain and ask to hang it in the closet up front. By pass the FAs because they will shoot her down. If she is F-ugly then best of luck. Tell her to get a hotel room and iron it beforehand.

Last edited:
My sister is flying to Omaha on Southwest this week for a medical school interview. Do the Southwest planes have a closet that she could hang up her suit?
Thanks,
Wilde737

"Southwest planes"?

Looks like more and more passengers are finding out about this website. Soon we'll be answering questions on delays and lost luggage.

"Southwest planes"?

Looks like more and more passengers are finding out about this website. Soon we'll be answering questions on delays and lost luggage.

I'm sorry I do fly for the airlines and have never flown on Southwest. When it comes to ironing it in the hotel room, how many shirts have you ruined from the iron provided in the room? I have ruined several over the years. I would have asked a friend, but unfortunately I don't have any friends that have gone to Southwest. I've been here for a while, not someone asking about lost luggage. Thanks for the constructive answer to my easy question though!

Latest resources

Back