Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for republic guys in CMH area...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snap145

RAH guys and gals.... I need a recommendation on an AME as mine has suddenly and with no reason no longer practicing....any trusted ones in the CMH area...any info is appreciated. Thanks, snap

Believe there is a guy up in Delaware, OH who is real good. I'm gonna have to go to him since your guy which was also my guy stopped.

Yeah, the guys at my office all went to the guy who is no longer practicing. The new guy that most of us are using is up in Delaware (inconvenient but everybody likes him).

Dr. John Schoettmer
614-746-5214
Delaware Muni Airport
Jetstream Corporate Center
1075 Pittsburgh Dr.
Delaware, OH 43015

He is located in the large "Jetstream" building. His door is the farthest to the right when facing the building.

Edit to add office location

Last edited:
Just curious, why only RAH folks in CMH? Does no one else's opinion matter??

He probably knows that RAH is the only 121 carrier with a rather large crew base in CMH. Don't take it personally, I didn't.

While you are in Delaware Check out Spencer Aviation. The owner Mike runs a good outfit up there.

The AME there and Spencer Aviation share the same building on the airport.

ID

No, not taking it personally. I don't live in CMH. Just thought there are lots of people living in CMH working for all different airlines and was confused why he singled our RAH.

I second Dr. John Schoettmer. I have gone to him twice now and he's straight forward and gets you in and out quick for $100. He even will fax your medical to the company. Very professional.

Thanks for the response guys! I didnt mean to single out non RAH guys just figured they would have the most input...anyone know why our beloved Dr.B hung up his cleats?

Latest resources

Back