• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Which applies to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When not in an aircraft and elevated above Mother Earth, I care . . . very deeply. If it helps your survey I'm typing this post with my left hand only.

First born, leftie euro-trash. 1 younger sister (18) back in Europe. I could give you her phone number, but I will have to kill you first.

I love beers and I hate gold-digging, cheating, scheming, socially retarded, sexually hung-up, irredeemably anal, obsessive, mean, demeaning, belittling, vain, friend hating, no-fun-having little dynamic package of heartache. grade-A, high-ocatane, 100% pure American bitches.

nice meeting ya fellas.
FD

Last edited:
Flyingdutchman said:
First born, leftie euro-trash. 1 younger sister (18) back in Europe. I could give you her phone number, but I will have to kill you first.

I love beers and I hate gold-digging, cheating, scheming, socially retarded, sexually hung-up, irredeemably anal, obsessive, mean, demeaning, belittling, vain, friend hating, no-fun-having little dynamic package of heartache. grade-A, high-ocatane, 100% pure American bitches.

nice meeting ya fellas.
FD
So, you've met my wife? :D

hahahaha

Ya, and my ex-gf, exex gf, exexex gf and exexexex gf :)

I am 100% at ease while flying, but have had some jobs where I climbed ladders, and had fun, but heights can get on my nerves...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back