Question for Hawker Drivers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

400A

My owner bought a new Hawker 750 today. For you Hawker drivers out there I am curious to see in the real world how long you can stay aloft on just wing fuel. The 750 has no ventral tank. What speed and fuel flows to really stretch its legs? Same as 800XP, just no ventral.

Also, Does anyone have the pre-attendance study file in e-mail version?

Thanks,

400A

The ventral tank holds less than 1500 lbs of fuel... On just wings, I would say 4hrs plus; in 800XPs you can get an extra hour.

-CaKe

Id say at 430KTS you can go 4.5hrs and land with around 1500lbs

slow it to 400KTS (LRC) you can look at 5+15 and land with 1500lbs

good luck with it!

No I am really curious... What happened?

We wanted a Hawker in the 1st place, but the Backlog was a couple years on all models. We wanted a aircraft back under warranty so we bought the Premier and ordered a Premier 2 as a stop gap measure. Last Thursday a start up Fractional Company was not able to close on 2 750's. One sold in 4 hours, We put a LOI on the other one on Tuesday, went and saw it today and closed the deal. HBC needed a demo Premier so they gave us an awesome trade deal.

Premier has been great fun and I still recommend the aircraft. Premier 2 will be a rocket. No APU though....:D The Hawker was AWESOME! Off to school again!

Pratt's on your 1K to the 731's on the 750. Different airplane altogether.

The 800XP holds 10K Lbs of fuel. Subtract 1500 lbs (it deosnt hold quite that much in the vertral) and that leaves you with 8500 lbs.

2000-2200 lbs the 1st hour (depends on how you climb it)

you get the idea.

I always climbed it at 280/.68. At the TOC, the ROC was no Hall of Fame record setter, but when I got to the TOC, I was on speed, and on course. Climb it with a slow forward speed (profile), it'll take forever for it to speed up, and ATC will turn you frequently for traffic that's about to run you over.

LRC is .70. Don't get any slower than that or your efficiency goes out the door.

BED to Calgary in a Hawker 1000 w/ just the wings filled.

Last edited:
Pratt's on your 1K to the 731's on the 750. Different airplane altogether.

The 800XP holds 10K Lbs of fuel. Subtract 1500 lbs (it deosnt hold quite that much in the vertral) and that leaves you with 8500 lbs.

2000-2200 lbs the 1st hour (depends on how you climb it)

you get the idea.

I always climbed it at 280/.68. At the TOC, the ROC was no Hall of Fame record setter, but when I got to the TOC, I was on speed, and on course. Climb it with a slow forward speed (profile), it'll take forever for it to speed up, and ATC will turn you frequently for traffic that's about to run you over.

LRC is .70. Don't get any slower than that or your efficiency goes out the door.

Good info, glad to hear that about the climb. The Beechjet and Premier are the same way.

Latest resources

Back