Question for ex ACA/flyi pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skyaddict

I am posting this in the majors section simply because it relates to an ALPA filing and to catch any ex-flyi pilot's eyes- have any of you received the US Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware notice of motion from a Dec. 25, 2009 hearing? It lists "approved" ALPA claim amounts for unpaid vacation etc. and I am wondering what the report amounts to (if anything!) in terms of payback.

The amounts listed would make a nice "bonus" for what is no doubt a rough year for those of us who remain in this industry but I am assuming that what we will receive will probqbly be a penny on every dollar claimed at best- any lawyer/pilot understand the report? I was surprised they even managed to mail it to me given that I have been through 3 addresses since that ship sank.

I got it also, it says I'm receiving $320 out of $640 for something. I had a greivance filed but never expected to see anything from it after getting furloughed.

I was asking for 8 hours pay + 1 day off for the contract violation, definately got the day off!

Haven't seen anything, but I left a couple months before the shutdown, so I guess I probably don't qual..

And oh yeah.. TOGA-2-TEN bitches......!

Haven't seen anything, but I left a couple months before the shutdown, so I guess I probably don't qual..

And oh yeah.. TOGA-2-TEN bitches......!

I punched before the shutdown, but before you. I yanked mine as as soon as it seemed like it was over to get the full amount as I thought that guys were saying you could get screwed on it.

And yeah, TOGA2TEN, bitches!!!!!!

A moment of silence for the 328, please.

You 328 drivers were pampered. Real men flew the 41. Oops, scratch that. Real men flew the 32. TOGA? How bout condition levers flight?

I punched in early '00... would I qualify? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back