• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for ERJ folks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think I've taken off with my shade up, but I've put it up pretty quickly after takeoff when the sun is burning through the window.

I had heard of some people getting in trouble with them being up while taxiing.

Just curious, as I have never seen an entire window totally blocked off during such a critical time as takeoff, where one would want maximum visibility, especially with intersecting runways. Now, as I said earlier, if they are see-through then no big deal.

You haven't been around that long sunny if you have not seen and Airbus takeoff with the side shades draws...by the way take your sun glasses for instance if I was looking at you it is hard for me to see your eyes however on the inside it is very easy for you to see out...same freaking thing...who really cares?

Perhaps he was just trying to hide his Oakleys, Ipod, backpack, and frosted tips from all you "major" airline pilots...

Ya, and keep some extra for his mouth... he's a squealer! :laugh:

Love ya Lowly!

Hey... Wait a sec. Remind me not to drink around you dudes!

Just because I have known some of you dudes for between 12 and 16 years does NOT mean I am down for a little "Deliverance" action! Damn, I had no idea you guys swung like that... Except you aa73!

Duct taped to a water heater... Is that how you scored your women?

...Nothin' but love brothas! Just not the uncool kind! LOL.

Latest resources

Back