Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Windsor

I do 5x5's
Does anyone have any background information on how you guys got operation havco running? Right around this time last year, you guys put on an impressive display of safe flying. It is 9E's turn to learn the way of the masters. I am looking for information on how you got the pilot group unified enough to do it. If you don't want to post publicly, PM's are welcome. Its about time Pinnacle pilots start flying safer and I'm looking to help get something started.

Does anyone have any background information on how you guys got operation havco running? Right around this time last year, you guys put on an impressive display of safe flying. It is 9E's turn to learn the way of the masters. I am looking for information on how you got the pilot group unified enough to do it. If you don't want to post publicly, PM's are welcome. Its about time Pinnacle pilots start flying safer and I'm looking to help get something started.
you'll never get it done. sorry. Too many kids from third world countries with SJS.

You'll get a good list of things to keep the RJ safe in this, but the biggest part is having all the FOs find these things and report them to the CA, and have the CAs write these things up. Out station or not. If you all don't play along, then nothing will really get done. Oh and make sure you taxi at a safe speed. CAs discretion.

Well for starters it rests with the captain so ohplease is an idiot, make sure the walk around is complete. I'd make sure that everything inside and outside the aircraft is working correctly, illuminated and or legible. And if you follow the rules no one can say a word to you, the key is not to be lazy and know the rules really really well before you become the legal eagle.

I get the "how" as to the aircraft and what to do, its the pilot group I'm most concerned with. How did you guys get everyone on board with the operation? What did the guys who organized things do to get things rolling?

I get the "how" as to the aircraft and what to do, its the pilot group I'm most concerned with. How did you guys get everyone on board with the operation? What did the guys who organized things do to get things rolling?

Nice try Bryan.

I still don't know what you're talking about. Organized? ASA pilots are just concerned for their passengers and want to reassure themselves and the flying public that ASA aircraft are 100% safe from the nose to the tail. ;)

Latest resources

Back