• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for ASA dispatchers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Based on my days working in CS/Ramp there...those are words I thought I never see together. Glad they seem to have figured things out.

Ya know..in the spirit of the dispatcher brotherhood and in attempt of finding some "best practices"... perhaps a few of us should visit ASA OCC and some of you ASA guys could come out to SGU for a shift or two and see if we can learn anything from each other. And, if nothing else, its good excuse to get a beer with some fellow 'spatchers. Just a thought.

...but there aint no beer in SGU

Based on my days working in CS/Ramp there...those are words I thought I never see together. Glad they seem to have figured things out.

Ya know..in the spirit of the dispatcher brotherhood and in attempt of finding some "best practices"... perhaps a few of us should visit ASA OCC and some of you ASA guys could come out to SGU for a shift or two and see if we can learn anything from each other. And, if nothing else, its good excuse to get a beer with some fellow 'spatchers. Just a thought.

you buying the beer? you are the highest paid in the regional industry now right...haha

Then there's that whole trying to non-rev into SGU thing. Practically impossible. CDC is an option again, though. SNICKER!!!

Then there's that whole trying to non-rev into SGU thing. Practically impossible. CDC is an option again, though. SNICKER!!!

True, true...Lets just bypass the office swap and meet in Vegas for good beer and strippers!!!!

I'll second that! Hopefully, with the new leadership will come a true effort to find and implement "best practices". Change is slow to come, but that does not satisfy our desire for "instant gratification". Unfortunately the leadership that came with the DL aquisition were slowly going down the road to find "best practices", but it seemed that the approach they were taking was "do it our way" which neither equated to a "best practice" nor made sense in our operation most of the time. Let's hope that any future changes are with the operation and that labor relations might also be a forethought instead of an afterthought.

Latest resources

Back