Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Moderator hat off:

Granted, a couple caveats for you:

1. These people are WAY down the seniority list. Seriously. Like in the bottom 150 people out of 1800+. I don't think they're going to be pushing too many people down the combined list at the end of the day.

;)

Ok The number of AT pilots just seems to get bigger and bigger. So what is the actual number of AT pilots? 2000- 2500,3000... ? :)

The seniority list from 9/2010 shows 1700 but there have been, I believe, three classes since then.

The seniority list from 9/2010 shows 1700 but there have been, I believe, three classes since then.
Correct. There was a new-hire class in week 1 of Indoc on 09/27, another one started in October, another one starts this month, all were approx 25 people each. We're right at the 1800 mark now, and if they run one or two more classes as-planned, we'll be over 1800 by DOCC.

I understand many of those may be stapled to the bottom, since they came after the announcement date, wasn't trying to add to the confusion any, just using a rough number.

:)

Last edited:
I like many others will be convinced it is fair and equitable if everyone is a little upset in the end. No windfall for either side, and lets just all get to work.

We hear this statement a lot. Lear, Ty, or any other Trannies want to tell us what would make you a little upset? I really can't think of any reason other than seniority.

Jim

We hear this statement a lot. Lear, Ty, or any other Trannies want to tell us what would make you a little upset? I really can't think of any reason other than seniority.

Jim

What color are your uniform pants? Because I would be upset if some of our guys insist on using their same pants for a third or fourth carrier. Those shiny-assed pants that have lost their crease need to go! ;)

Seriously, I'm not sure how to even answer your question. Most of us are very easy going, and don't get too bent out of shape about little things, probably much like your own folks.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back